Karibu tena Safari with Journey To Africa. We are honored you are going back on a Journey To Africa Safari OR if you are going back to Africa but using Journey To Africa this time, Asante Sana.
First time Safari goers here. These ideas are also for you.
What have Journey To Africa clients done when going back on Safari?
- Revisit some of their favorite spots again – you can never tire of Tarangire National Park and Oliver’s Camp as per Carlos Mata or revisit Ngorongoro Crater Lodge for the third time like Alisa Thomas.
- Add other parks. You can head to Masai Mara or Naibosho conservancy in Kenya, chimpanzee watching at Mahale Mountains + Lake Tanganyika at Greystoke Mahale, Ruaha and Katavi National Park in Western Tanzania, Selous Reserve, Virunga Mountains in Rwanda or Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- Experiencing other areas. For example, our second time client Erik and Diane Hoffer are going to spend time in Northern Serengeti as they have already enjoyed Central Serengeti. Joe and Fay Wagner on their second Safari enjoyed Alamana Wilderness Camp in our private concession area east of Serengeti National Park after their second climb up Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Go to a new country. Al and Gail Ripa who really enjoy their experience working with us asked us a create a full 10 day Uganda Safari itinerary. Alisa Thomas took her mother with her and visited South Africa and Botswana.
- Go with one of our Elite guide. Drew and Darrell Howton returned to Tanzania and visiting Serengeti with Paul Oliver. Paul Kirui is a gold standard guide in Kenya who is named one of the top 20 guides in Africa.
Add activities that make you fall deeper in love with Tanzania.
- Go horseback riding for a few days at Manyara Ranch
- Attempt scuba diving in Pemba Island if you have already done Zanzibar Island. Visit Pangani beach near Tanga or Ras Kutani near Dar-Es-Salaam. Vamizi Island in Mozambique is paradise.
- Head to Lake Natron away from the normal path. Spend a few days in this soda ash environment, removed from the tourist trail.
- Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro this time – start training now.
- Slow Safari – spend time in places like Chem Chem near the shores of Lake Manyara or Ndarakwi Ranch in Western Kilimanjaro. JCrew [clothing store] shot their catalog from Ndarakwi Ranch. You can enjoy longer walks, night game drives, sundowner drinks by the lake all with a great view.
Life worth Exploring! Make memories on your Journey To Africa Safari.